in a Crock Pot
Soups & Broths
Pasta, Leaf & Dressings
Grilled WHOLE Pineapple,
Mussels, Beer Chicken,
Beef, Burgers, Pulled Pork,
How to clean a
Savory, Dessert, Veggie
Dough's & Sauces
Homemade Pasta, Sauces
Seafood, Chicken, Beef,
Baked, Pan Fried, Poached,
-fillet whole fish-
Variety of Beef dishes
Grilling, Baking, Sandwiches
Seafood, Chicken, Beef,
Sushi Rolls, Gyoza, Egg Rolls,
Tostadas, Chili Rellenos,
Homemade Enchilada sauce
Bisque, Shrimp de Jonghe
Pies, Tira Mi Su
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cups whole milk, warm to the touch (110–
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 pack active dry yeast
5 cups flour, divided
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Generously butter two disposable foil
2. In a large bowl, whisk together warm
milk, melted butter, and granulated sugar.
The mixture should be just warm,
registering between 100–110?F. If it is
hotter, allow to cool slightly.
3. Sprinkle the yeast evenly over the warm
mixture and let set for 1 minute.
4. Add 4 cups of all-purpose flour to the
milk mixture and mix with a wooden spoon
until just combined.
5. Cover the bowl with a towel or plastic
wrap and set in a warm place to rise for 1
6. Preheat oven to 350?F/180?C
7. After 1 hour, the dough should have
nearly doubled in size. Remove the towel
and add an additional 3/4 cup of
flour, the baking powder, and salt. Stir well,
then turn out onto a well-floured surface.
8. Knead the dough lightly, adding
additional flour as necessary, until the
dough just loses its stickiness and does not
stick to the surface.
9. Roll the dough out into a large
rectangle, about 1/2-inch thick. Fix corners
to make sure they are sharp and even.
10. Spread the softened butter evenly over
11. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and a
generous sprinkling of cinnamon. Press
the mixture into the butter.
12. Roll up the dough, forming a log, and
pinch the seam closed. Place seam-side
down. Trim off any unevenness on
13. Cut the log in half, then divide each
half into 7 evenly sized pieces
(about 1 & 1/2 inches thick each).
14. Place 7 cinnamon rolls in each cake
pan, one in the center, six around the
sides. Cover with plastic wrap and
place in a warm place to rise for 30
15. Remove plastic wrap. Bake the
cinnamon rolls in a preheated oven for
25–30 minutes, until golden brown.
16. While the cinnamon rolls are baking,
prepare the frosting. In a medium-size
mixing bowl, whisk together cream
cheese, butter, vanilla, whole milk, and
powdered sugar, until smooth.
17. Remove the cinnamon buns from the
oven. While still warm, drizzle evenly with
"La Cuisine Francaise"
with FREE Magic Pan
|Cookbook "Italian Kitchen" with FREE
Red Cross Pasta cookbook